Back in parking on Main Street in Sisters will start at the end of May 2012.
Click the photo below to watch this video on back in parking.
Back in Parking, 3 Easy Steps
1. Spot your space and signal
2. Stop just past the space as you would in parallel parking
3. Slowly back into the parking spot
- Helps prevent car doors opening in front of cars parking
- When exiting the parking spot, you have better visibility
- Safer loading of trunk from the curb
- Passengers exiting car (especially young ones) are forced towards curb
- Very similar to parallel parking in its execution